#9 – Kyle Mullen - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Social Media
"I'm very positive in everything and I am eternally skeptical"
This week's guest is Kyle Mullen.
Kyle is a Youtuber, Influencer, Sponsored Athlete & a personal trainer. He has competed in powerlifting competition on numerous occasions and currently holds the Irish Junior Record in his weight class. He has recently attended his first bodybuilding competition where he placed second within his category. This has all been achieved while working in a full time job.
You can follow Kyle on YouTube & Instagram by typing in 'Kyle Mullen'
Some of the questions I asked:
- What made you stand out in the bodybuilding competition? (2:15)
- Physical accomplishments? (15:15)
- What motivates you? (20:00)
- Did you ever feel like quitting? (22:15)
- Advice to someone who wants to grow on social media? (30:00)
- Advice to an aspiring personal trainer (45:00)
- Who would you like to have dinner with? (54:45)
Show notes for this episode are available on chasingpassion.ie
Follow the podcast on Instagram and Facebook @ChasingPassionPodcast
Thanks for listening to this week's episode and I hope you enjoyed it.