#8 – Jack Spencer - Personal training, being happy and going for it
"Don't worry be happy, you can do it, you are good enough"
This week's Guest is Jack Spencer.
Jack is currently a full time personal trainer and a online coach within Wexford's leading personal training gym, 'Focus - Health & Fitness'.
You can find Jack Spencer on social media channels such as Instagram and YouTube where he regularly uploads content about his journey and process along with Health & Fitness tips. He has previously collaborated with the IFBB Pro, 2x Arnold Champion & Social Media sensation 'Blessing Awodibu' otherwise known as the 'boogieman' to produce a skit.
His passion really lies in helping people & watching them get better, which is one of the main reasons why he decided to get into Personal Training.
Some of the Questions I asked:
- When did you decide to get into Fitness? (3:30)
- What helped you develop confidence (4:45)
- Importance of being supportive (8:00)
- What motivates you? (11:00)
- Failures & Lessons learned (13:00)
- What does your day to day look like as a personal trainer? (22:30)
- Advice to an aspiring Personal Trainer? (30:30)
- Should you trust personal trainers? (37:00)
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (40:15)
Show notes for this episode are available on chasingpassion.ie
Follow the podcast on Instagram and Facebook @ChasingPassionPodcast
Thanks for listening to this week's episode and I hope you enjoyed it.