a year ago
#3 – Eoghan Keegan - Gratitude, Being yourself & life as a Data Scientist
Gratitude, Being yourself & life as a Data Scientist
"Just be yourself!"
This week's guest is Eoghan Keegan. Eoghan is currently working as a data scientist.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- Eoghan's background (1:00)
- Working & Studying (11:00)
- Key to being happy (13:00)
- Overcoming depression & anxiety (20:00)
- Advice to a 20 year old self (24:00)
- Value in education (29:00)
- Advice to start coding (32:00)
- What a Data Scientist actually does (40:00)
- Best part of Data Science (42:00)
- Dislikes about a Data Science (47:00)
- Managing a team (49:00)
- Importance of soft skills (53:00)
- Diversity (1:00:00)
- Switching off (1:04:00)
- Morning & Evening routine (1:13:00)
- Lessons learned (1:23:00)
Visit chasingpassion.ie for more information.